/* Google Analytics code - added by maxr 11/14/05 ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, October 13, 2005

If I have a mid-life crisis at 22, does that mean I'll be dead by 44?

The summer is fading. I awoke to an electronic buzzing sound and the sun shining in my eyes. I sat on a public bus and read a mediocre book about a guy who's struggling to reconcile the intelligent child that he once was with the unexceptional life he has lived. Spent the morning reading a document I didn't understand. Ate a slice of pizza for lunch. Passing the time until 2, when I can meet the directors. Some day, maybe I can be a director.

29 years, 11 months, 6 days until retirement

If you enjoyed this post, the author would highly recommend checking out Vinnie's blog. (Link in sidebar)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that a ringing endorsement or a slap to the face? I can't figure it out.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home